A few months ago the San Francisco Chronicle published a collection of photos of San Francisco’s Chinatown from the 1950s. It’s interesting to see the juxtaposition of cultures–even back then–in one of the country’s largest Asian-American hubs.
- RL on One Important Thing Asian-Americans Can Learn from FOBs
- cal on One Important Thing Asian-Americans Can Learn from FOBs
- RL on What Happened to Chris Tang, the Next Jeremy Lin?
- Welt on What Happened to Chris Tang, the Next Jeremy Lin?
- Asian Sensation on Corruption, Murder in Albuquerque? The Troubling Case of the Mary Han “Suicide”
1950s Albuquerque Asian-American Actors Bananas Basketball Bill Simmons Canarias Basketball Academy Chinatown Chris Tang Cover-up Culture FOBs Friends Grantland Hollywood Identity Jeremy Lin Ken Jeong Korean-American Mary Han Movies Murder Oak Hill Academy Photos Police San Francisco Scandal School Steve Park Television Vintage